A little help. Bit confuse on 2-/4-/multi-channel of amp for comp speakers.

Smurfboy

So you would call 75-100rms underpowered?

I don't think so

And no speaker has ever blow due to under-powering,

If the op wants he is welcom to contact kicker and get there opinion and I can garantee Anthony will tell him if he to run rated ie 100rms the amp crosover will need to set no lower then 150hz and at 115-125rms no lower then 200hz and be very conservative with the gain control

So he will kiss the mid bass buybuy

But what do I know I'm just a keyboard warrior

Oh snap name dropping people that work at kicker got a badass over here....

Lol what would kicker say basically the same shit that's labeled on the box

Or manuel

And your right no speaker has ever blown from being underpowered they sure as shit pop all the time from clipping

And how do people clip there speakers? By turning it up pass clipping to get more volume out of there underpowered system

You must really like extremely hot amps not efficient amps with a lot of THD I bet your car sounds earbleeding make you cringe good with distortion if that's your advice..

Hold on I'm going to call kicker see what they say.....be back

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

:popcorn:

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

Oh snap name dropping people that work at kicker got a badass over here....

Lol what would kicker say basically the same shit that's labeled on the box

Or manuel

And your right no speaker has ever blown from being underpowered they sure as shit pop all the time from clipping

And how do people clip there speakers? By turning it up pass clipping to get more volume out of there underpowered system

You must really like extremely hot amps not efficient amps with a lot of THD I bet your car sounds earbleeding make you cringe good with distortion if that's your advice..

Hold on I'm going to call kicker see what they say.....be back

And again you are relying on the op to know what he is doing

How many people are happy on day 1 with there spl then day 2 want more, idd say 99.99% of people on this forum

And how long will a chiped signal at 200rms last v's 75-100 on that speaker, knowing that it will get turned up regardless of the rms fed to them

The amp will only run hot if incorrectly set, no matter what the size weather it be 15rms or 200rms on that speaker,

Anyway the op is free to buy what he want

And no most mainfactories don't alway recomend what's in the box

As for my car I dought you even make enough per yer to cover my install cost let alow the 105k to buy my ride

Give a shit what your install cost or your car cost ... Your still talking out your ass...

I was going to make list of all my audio titles mile stones and where my knowledge base comes from but then I realized your just a moron that played for install talking out his ass so it's not worth it....

Op go ahead listen John he's an asshat ...... With an expensive install

And a pricey car Lol are you impressed yet?

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived