Floyd v. Manny, Discuss

best to have action here as there was NONE during the actual slapping contest (aka fight). cant wait for september when he retires. hope he is a man of his word and actually retires. would have been better with a 5sec KO vs a 12rd waste of time.

His not retiring. Who will bring money to boxing? There are better fighters out there but none sells tickets like he does. Once that person comes in he will lose and retire

I think he's honestly done his dad/trainer even said he's done so......

I think he just wants that 49th win to tie the record and be done with it pretty sure he'll fight some worthless bum to get it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

What record? Didn't Chavez have 80 wins no losses?He holds records for most successful defenses of world titles (27), most title fight victories (31), most title fights (37), and he is after Joe Louis (with 23) for most title defenses won by knockout (21). Chávez also has the longest undefeated streak in boxing history, 13 years. His record was 89-0-1 going into his first official loss to Frankie Randall and had an 87 fight win streak until his draw with Pernell Whitaker.

He will go to 50 wins if anything. Knowing Mayweather he will want to be on top. But regardles, chaves had the longest streak and the most fights won without losing. If he would have retired at 87 wins them Mayweather would have had long ways to go

sorry for spitting the shit bitch. if you dont like it then oh well. why you need to comment? just to be part of the discussion? i could swear this title was floyd vs manny, discuss. i am putting in my opinion. if that is not allowed then you should add it to the top of the forum stating "Opinions are not welcome here, be a sheep or leave."

Opinions are welcome people who bitch and spread negativity like a neglected house wife are gonna get called on it. I'm pretty sure I can fix it really easy though.

Bitch

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

boxing is dead. if one can not see that then they are blind to the sport of fighting. floyd even stated that his last fight is in september. he will choose the easy fight again and win then retire on the top of his speed bump.

sorry for spitting the shit bitch. if you dont like it then oh well. why you need to comment? just to be part of the discussion? i could swear this title was floyd vs manny, discuss. i am putting in my opinion. if that is not allowed then you should add it to the top of the forum stating "Opinions are not welcome here, be a sheep or leave."

Opinions are welcome people who bitch and spread negativity like a neglected house wife are gonna get called on it. I'm pretty sure I can fix it really easy though.

Bitch

Lmao this reminds me of an ex coworker.. I kept explaining to him something and he wouldn't get it.I then told him damn you're slow and he replied I Ain't slow

Bitch..

Took him at least a good 5 seconds to say bitch. Everyone busted out laughing

Archived