Jump to content

Floyd v. Manny, Discuss


Recommended Posts

Posted

Cocky mothefucker isn't he

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Posted

:huh: Guess I just lost $100

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Posted

I'm so happy this is over. I can't take watching another minute of sportscenter or first take with this on the side or being the main story. That and I got my ass kicked at work people buying beer liquor and food.

Posted

he straight up lost. He couldn't connect. If he had equal reach this fight would have been manny's all the way.

meh, it is what it is.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1171 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...