DJ JDub Posted April 27, 2015 Report Posted April 27, 2015 Hey everyone, I have 4 Square Subs and 4 Circle Subs that I have acquired over time. I am wondering if I put them all into the same car what the best way to do it would be.... As in, if I put them all into the same box would it cancel each other out, or even if I make two separate boxes in the same vehicle... Please help me out with some ideas!
Popwarhomie Posted April 27, 2015 Report Posted April 27, 2015 2010 Focus coupe- 8 12" wall. 157.5@46hz 2016 Focus ST - SQ build.
DJ JDub Posted April 27, 2015 Author Report Posted April 27, 2015 Didn't mean for this to be that kind of question lolI just have 4 of the same type of square, and 4 of the same type of circle. I want to know if I can make it work or not. Work meaning will it cancel each other out or will it work properly
Jessica Posted April 27, 2015 Report Posted April 27, 2015 you could put them all in, put all the sqaures in one box, all the round in one box. What kind of vehicle these going in though? what size subs You shouldnt mix and match, but you can. Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
ChevyBoy95 Posted April 27, 2015 Report Posted April 27, 2015 Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
DJ JDub Posted April 27, 2015 Author Report Posted April 27, 2015 Don't know about vehicle yet, just planning ahead. All 12" subs.
DJ JDub Posted April 27, 2015 Author Report Posted April 27, 2015 So the overall answer is no, don't do it.Thank you lol
Jessica Posted April 27, 2015 Report Posted April 27, 2015 12" subs you are going to need like 16cuft net. plus port, so like 20 cuft maybe more for the whole box. Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
DJ JDub Posted April 27, 2015 Author Report Posted April 27, 2015 ^yes I know that, I was just wondering if they would cancel each out or if they would work properly
hoit Posted April 27, 2015 Report Posted April 27, 2015 ...unless you want to go sealed...but most will not suggest due to efficiency, although it will give you a flatter response. 2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan 2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm 2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank Singer 220 amp alt
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.