well shit hit the fan again, this time in baltimore

I'm curious how six are being charged. There were two in the van right? What were the other four doing to be involved

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Let me put on my foil hat:

What IF I told you that to some degree, any government wants this. Why oh why you say? There have been people on this very thread (edit) *throw* out things like the government needs to step in, martial law needs to be declared, get the president to take care of it...

So let me get this straight... you Don't trust your local police, but you Do trust the real Umbrella Corp which is the Government's Executive Branch to "Take care of it"??

Let me pick my jaw up off the floor. I'm not picking at anyone in particular, and am by no means meaning to insult anyone here- we are all brothers as far as I can tell. But I really can not wrap my mind around some of the thought processes going on.

Ultimately- and this is my opinion and it is worth what you are paying for it- the Federal Government has no place In this. They shouldn't have to I mean. The local and state authorities should. Those people are elected BY the people they govern. The consented that is. The police aren't some amorphous evil thing- they aren't clones with one mind, they are SUPPOSED to be a part of the very people that consent to be governed by their elected.

But now we are wanting Big Government to step in and Handle Things?? Tell me one thing the Federal Government took possession of or put its fingers in that it FULLY gave back. Tell me one.

We are all slowly falling into the trap. Bit by bit. Some are just already drunk on the Kool-Aid.

/Foil Hat OFF.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

What IF I told you that to some degree, any government wants this. Why oh why you say? There have been people on this very thread (edit) *throw* out things like the government needs to step in, martial law needs to be declared, get the president to take care of it...

So let me get this straight... you Don't trust your local police, but you Do trust the real Umbrella Corp which is the Government's Executive Branch to "Take care of it"??

Let me pick my jaw up off the floor. I'm not picking at anyone in particular, and am by no means meaning to insult anyone here- we are all brothers as far as I can tell. But I really can not wrap my mind around some of the thought processes going on.

Ultimately- and this is my opinion and it is worth what you are paying for it- the Federal Government has no place In this. They shouldn't have to I mean. The local and state authorities should. Those people are elected BY the people they govern. The consented that is. The police aren't some amorphous evil thing- they aren't clones with one mind, they are SUPPOSED to be a part of the very people that consent to be governed by their elected.

But now we are wanting Big Government to step in and Handle Things?? Tell me one thing the Federal Government took possession of or put its fingers in that it FULLY gave back. Tell me one.

We are all slowly falling into the trap. Bit by bit. Some are just already drunk on the Kool-Aid.

/Foil Hat OFF.

I would have said all this but these swishers bro, these swishers

Super Right wing political slant, but:
http://rightwingnews.com/democrats/what-could-go-wrong-al-sharpton-says-end-local-police-wants-a-nationalized-police-force/

“That’s why we’re going to do this march from here to Washington. We need the Justice Department to step in and take over policing in this country,” Sharpton said.

Calling local police criminals all the while begging for a National Government Run Police State.

Foil hat time:

Isn't that what happened in NAZI Germany?
Isn't that what happened in Saddam Hussein's Iraq?

Isn't that what ALWAYS happens when a military overthrows a Democratic type of government? For the good of the people- Right?

/Foil hat off again.

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

haha! K

/Foil Hat OFF.

I would have said all this but these swishers bro, these swishers

Aye son!
I'm thinking everyone could stand to take a chill pill. :D

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

We definitely do not want fed control but we don't want it how it is now either.

There is seemingly no good solution to the problem.

remeber our freedom is only an illusion.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

a mistake that turned tragic that ended ones life and changed the lives of others. i don't think there was police brutality and they made a mistake of not restraining the prisoner that caused the injuries.. as stated the officers are responsible for the death but its a chitty thing since they worked to do good and one mistake cost them everything. its chitty in many ways since it wasnt murder. it was not the intentions of the officers.. this one of the times you feel for both parties

The accused

The officers face charges such as second-degree assault and involuntary manslaughter that could bring more than 10 years in prison.

• Officer Caesar R. Goodson Jr., 45, faces one count of second-degree depraved-heart murder, involuntary manslaughter, second-degree assault, manslaughter by vehicle (gross negligence), manslaughter by vehicle (criminal negligence) and misconduct in office.

• Lt. Brian W. Rice, 41, faces one count of involuntary manslaughter, two counts of second-degree assault, two counts of misconduct in office and one count of false imprisonment.

• Sgt. Alicia D. White, 30, faces one count of involuntary manslaughter, second-degree assault and misconduct in office.

• Officer William G. Porter, 25, faces one count of involuntary manslaughter, second-degree assault and misconduct in office.

• Officer Garrett E. Miller, 26, faces two counts of second-degree assault, two counts of misconduct in office and one count of false imprisonment.

• Officer Edward M. Nero, 29, faces two counts of second-degree assault, two counts of misconduct in office and one count of false imprisonment.

I'm sure they will all likely get probation but I'm glad it turned out this way.

Can't wait to see the evidence come out.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived