well shit hit the fan again, this time in baltimore

Another bunch of animals using race as an excuse to act out again. Destroying your own neighborhood makes absolutely no sense to me. What does looting prove? That when you feel your race is stereotyped and killed you turn right around fill that stereotype. Ignorance is rampant in these areas.

It sure is. Not just with the looters.

its best to just let them burn the city down.. its more of them than just you.. anyone's ass would be dead if they try to stop them. its easy to say why dont people stop them.. thats is just talking out of your ass.. you can have N8 armory but what are you going to do once you run out of ammo.. also your ass will be either in jail for murder or even dead.. its a lose lose situation

The pussies who don't stand up to the looters is just as bad. It's one thing to protest but to sit back and let some people burn your city down is as irresponsible as the people doing the burning.

if you really feel that way. fly yout ass over and stop them.. you will be dead in minutes. seen it happen here in 92

its best to just let them burn the city down.. its more of them than just you.. anyone's ass would be dead if they try to stop them. its easy to say why dont people stop them.. thats is just talking out of your ass.. you can have N8 armory but what are you going to do once you run out of ammo.. also your ass will be either in jail for murder or even dead.. its a lose lose situation

If I took this serious, I would assume that anyone who thought like this is a pussy. Complaining with no action won't get shit done. Trust and believe that I would be dead before people start burning my house down because they're mad.

The pussies who don't stand up to the looters is just as bad. It's one thing to protest but to sit back and let some people burn your city down is as irresponsible as the people doing the burning.

if you really feel that way. fly yout ass over and stop them.. you will be dead in minutes. seen it happen here in 92

I don't care about Baltimore. I guarantee you if it happened on my block in Evanston I wouldn't be in the house crying on a forum.

This doesn't make any sense from what i'm seeing. Makes me furious watching how this rioting is causing people to lose their homes, businesses, transportation and have to fear for their basic safety since they have law enforcement stretched so thin. With all of this opportunism going on with the camera rolling, it makes me wonder how much of it's going on for the local community and how many houses are being broken into with no law enforcement to rely on... Miguels is right, I can see people deciding to be passive instead of retaliating, especially since a lot of it could be gang activity and they will just come back to either kill you or ruin whatever you have left while the town is in so much chaos.

If I took this serious, I would assume that anyone who thought like this is a pussy. Complaining with no action won't get shit done. Trust and believe that I would be deasd before people start burning my house down because they're mad.

i aint no pussy.. if they try an get in my house they will be dead. if i go out on the street then its already premeditated murder. again lose lose situation. anybody that goes and tries to stop them cant use violence but run the risk of getting killed

Archived