well shit hit the fan again, this time in baltimore

BULL FUCKING SHIT

Just a DA trying to make something of herself.

Fuck that piece of shit Freddie, everybody knows when you run you get taken down hard.

Where is the proof he was asking for medical attention?

What about the previous injury?

There was no intention buy these officers to kill the fucker.

Black female prosecutor, what a fucking surprise.

This case is a crock of shit.

See the video Miguel posted for "real" bad policing.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

No evidence has been released yet so I wouldn't jump the gun.

They must have real good proof of what happened or the charges wouldn't exist.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

They must have real good proof of what happened or the charges wouldn't exist.

You really believe that? Who's gonna testify, the other "criminals" that go picked up?

This bitch should be handing out charges to the clowns out fucking up the city. Not the cops.

Im sorry but this is a race issue, and the shit is getting ridiculous.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

the thing is dude died and thats all the evidence they need... really what else do they need?

just to keep you in the loop.. the body was flopping around in the van.. proves he wasnt wearing a seat belt or restraint the the van. thats why the charges got brought up. it was negligence by the officers.. i think the other 4 being charged is BS though

the thing is dude died and thats all the evidence they need... really what else do they need?

Did the cops kill him?

Didn't think so.

Did he have to run and get tackled?

Didn't think so.

Did the cops know he had prior back injuries, or are they required to consider that while chasing a SUSPECT?

Didn't think so.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Anti-police DA that doesn't know shit, trying to build the acceptance of young voters through the racism hey supposedly despise.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/may/01/marilyn-mosby-baltimore-states-attorney-freddie-gray

You are aware 3 of the officers charged are black right?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Did the cops kill him?

Didn't think so.

Did he have to run and get tackled?

Didn't think so.

Did the cops know he had prior back injuries, or are they required to consider that while chasing a SUSPECT?

Didn't think so.

read my edit post.. it was the cops negligence that killed Freddy.. the charges should stick to the 2. they are responsible for the death.

the tackle didnt kill him. there is pictures showing he was alive when he was put in the van.. he was killed in the van when his body was flopping around in it.

Police are legally required to get you medical treatment in a timely manner.

Even if you are faking the first thing that should have happened was a trip to the hospital.

the only way i see the officers get out of it is if they can prove they did fasten that kid/man and keeped him secured and somehow he managed to get free

Archived