DylanBunch Posted April 28, 2015 Report Posted April 28, 2015 I can't find a wiring diagram anywhere that'll show what my ohm load will be wiring 3 dual 1s to 2 amps, can someone help me out? 2006 Ford Explorer 2 Team AA/Sundown 15s 6th order Ct Sounds 7k 4 PRV Mr500 8s Rockford p1000-2 Team Subsonic Lows
Kyblack76 Posted April 28, 2015 Report Posted April 28, 2015 thats when you strap SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
aculous Posted April 28, 2015 Report Posted April 28, 2015 basic car audio electronics website has a calculator where you type in whatever you want. bcae1.com or somethin.
DylanBunch Posted April 28, 2015 Author Report Posted April 28, 2015 I mean if it's the only way I'll strap but if not I'm just curious what the ohm load would be. If I strap don't I still need speaker wire going into both amps? I thought strapping was just to make it easier setting the gains on multiple amps. 2006 Ford Explorer 2 Team AA/Sundown 15s 6th order Ct Sounds 7k 4 PRV Mr500 8s Rockford p1000-2 Team Subsonic Lows
Kyblack76 Posted April 28, 2015 Report Posted April 28, 2015 I mean if it's the only way I'll strap but if not I'm just curious what the ohm load would be. If I strap don't I still need speaker wire going into both amps? I thought strapping was just to make it easier setting the gains on multiple amps. strapping was made for exactly what your doing..... dylan.. how else would you put 2 amps to 3 subs ?????? double edit id rather gain match 11 amps than strap and whatever....... just me SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
moredbs Posted April 28, 2015 Report Posted April 28, 2015 you gotta strap with 3 1ohm subs. its the only way to wire it up correctly. 2 wires from subs 1 wire each amp
DylanBunch Posted April 28, 2015 Author Report Posted April 28, 2015 I mean if it's the only way I'll strap but if not I'm just curious what the ohm load would be. If I strap don't I still need speaker wire going into both amps? I thought strapping was just to make it easier setting the gains on multiple amps.strapping was made for exactly what your doing..... dylan.. how else would you put 2 amps to 3 subs ?????? double edit id rather gain match 11 amps than strap and whatever....... just me Idk how else to do it, why would I ask if I knew? 2006 Ford Explorer 2 Team AA/Sundown 15s 6th order Ct Sounds 7k 4 PRV Mr500 8s Rockford p1000-2 Team Subsonic Lows
Kyblack76 Posted April 28, 2015 Report Posted April 28, 2015 I mean if it's the only way I'll strap but if not I'm just curious what the ohm load would be. If I strap don't I still need speaker wire going into both amps? I thought strapping was just to make it easier setting the gains on multiple amps.strapping was made for exactly what your doing..... dylan.. how else would you put 2 amps to 3 subs ?????? double edit id rather gain match 11 amps than strap and whatever....... just me Idk how else to do it, why would I ask if I knew? ok you tell me what the final ohm load on the three could possibly be....... there are a few options... you tell me... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted April 28, 2015 Report Posted April 28, 2015 strap at 1.5 hope your amp hold....... i doubt strappin at .6 is gonna end good.. but... whatever... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.