Kyblack76 Posted April 28, 2015 Report Posted April 28, 2015 stap at .6 and play for 7 hours straight.... i did... but... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
moredbs Posted April 28, 2015 Report Posted April 28, 2015 had my amp at .35 for 6 months or so.... never even got luke warm. started the truck one day, system off and a mosfet blew. wired low the cause idk, vibration idk. never again for me.
DylanBunch Posted April 28, 2015 Author Report Posted April 28, 2015 Idk I mean when I wired my ct 7k to .35 I was pretty conservative and never ran into problems, I don't see .6 being a problemcool.. enjoythen.. "why you asking ?" i was saying I don't see .6 per amp being a problem, and why are you always trying to start shit lol "why you asking" 2006 Ford Explorer 2 Team AA/Sundown 15s 6th order Ct Sounds 7k 4 PRV Mr500 8s Rockford p1000-2 Team Subsonic Lows
moredbs Posted April 28, 2015 Report Posted April 28, 2015 Idk I mean when I wired my ct 7k to .35 I was pretty conservative and never ran into problems, I don't see .6 being a problemcool.. enjoythen.. "why you asking ?" i was saying I don't see .6 per amp being a problem, and why are you always trying to start shit lol "why you asking" at .6 your amps will see .3 a piece when strapped. it splits the load between them, so at 2ohm they would see 1 ohm a piece
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.