aculous Posted April 28, 2015 Report Posted April 28, 2015 Looking for a camcorder sub $300 to video some demos and just the show in general. Ideas for something I can get my hands on this week? Really don't care about audio I have a rig for that (zoomh4n) I would just need it for video. Want to do full 1080p @ 24fps and if it can do slo mo 60fps that would be awesome too.
79 cutty Posted April 29, 2015 Report Posted April 29, 2015 Your phone? Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
aculous Posted April 29, 2015 Author Report Posted April 29, 2015 Your phone? hah! fuuuuuckk that. Phone doesn't have good auto focus or video really. Ended up with a Panasonic HC-V270 1080p @ 60 fps with Audio out and other goodies. Bam! I can record for 2 hour before the battery will get low too.
Keith77 Posted April 29, 2015 Report Posted April 29, 2015 Go Pro but the sound not the best Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
aculous Posted April 29, 2015 Author Report Posted April 29, 2015 Go Pro but the sound not the best yea I just got rid of mine because of that. I tried external mics and adapters and everything. The go pro audio just blows no matter what you do. Everyone I know that has one has a aux recording device. I bought a Zoom H4N for recording audio and I am going to test out a kick drum mic that has high SPL handling and low freq response. See if I can get some clearer bass instead of the normal distorted non-sense.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.