Guy That Wrestles At My School....

i like the move when his opponent is on all 4's, and he puts his leg over his back and like...flips over em and then flips the guy over and pins him. didnt see it comin at first and was like :huh:

haha ya i noticed that too. pretty sweet move

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

i like the move when his opponent is on all 4's, and he puts his leg over his back and like...flips over em and then flips the guy over and pins him. didnt see it comin at first and was like :huh:

i tried it on my friend...worked pretty good...he was like...Dammit kevin that hurt...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

I wrestled from 6th grade until my senior yr, made state my sophmore yr got my ass handed to me in the first round finished 16th in the 142 pounders.

did well in my junior yr, only lost once early in the season, but had bad luck in gym class and broke my ankle pretty badly done, my senior yr, I just didnt really care like I should have didnt even make districts.

I grew up in Iowa, went to Dan Gables wrestling camps and all that, if your a serious wrestler you know who Dan Gable is, and I think the University of Iowa has more collage wrestling national championships ever. like 9yrs straight NCAA National champs, ohhh yeah I love me some wrastlin.

your buddy looks reall good, tell him to get into some martial arts man he could be a beast.

I wrestled from 6th grade until my senior yr, made state my sophmore yr got my ass handed to me in the first round finished 16th in the 142 pounders.

did well in my junior yr, only lost once early in the season, but had bad luck in gym class and broke my ankle pretty badly done, my senior yr, I just didnt really care like I should have didnt even make districts.

I grew up in Iowa, went to Dan Gables wrestling camps and all that, if your a serious wrestler you know who Dan Gable is, and I think the University of Iowa has more collage wrestling national championships ever. like 9yrs straight NCAA National champs, ohhh yeah I love me some wrastlin.

your buddy looks reall good, tell him to get into some martial arts man he could be a beast.

dam that sucks about the anke luck.... i dunno if hes into fighting and such...but yea i think he could be good at it...Dan Gable hell yea everybody knows him...him and Cael Sanderson...

Eclipse cd7000

Hey finkster, where in Mount Airey do you live? I live right in Westminster and I pass through Mount Airey when I come back on the weekends from college and also when I head back.

I pass right through there on my way to 70. How close to there do you live? Like near the BK and Starbucks etc.

Guest reestblazer
dam that sucks about the anke luck.... i dunno if hes into fighting and such...but yea i think he could be good at it...Dan Gable hell yea everybody knows him...him and Cael Sanderson...

hey fink, nice vids, im down here near salisbury maryland, ive seen this kid wrestle last year, very impressive bro.

Hey finkster, where in Mount Airey do you live? I live right in Westminster and I pass through Mount Airey when I come back on the weekends from college and also when I head back.

I pass right through there on my way to 70. How close to there do you live? Like near the BK and Starbucks etc.

Dam thats real close...Im in Taylorsville....at 27 and 26...by the 7 eleven and J&P

So Im like 20 mins from Westminster...What college r u at, Maryland...Cuz if so Im goin down there this weekend ...WooT...

hey fink, nice vids, im down here near salisbury maryland, ive seen this kid wrestle last year, very impressive bro.

Thanks..theyre not mine but his vids lol...

Eclipse cd7000

• 2 weeks later...
Dang he knocks peoples legs out fo them like it nuthin...i wouldnt wanna get in there with him id get my ass handed to me.

a couple of my buddys went to state for wrestling in HS one was one win away from winning..i think...or maybe he won?? hmm i forget :P

hes doin some cage fighting right now and wrestling for wabash college

sorry for stealin yo thunda ^ hope you dont care if i post

do u know what kinda martial arts hes into...bcuz the way he was on the floor i dont think its brazilian judittzu (sp)...bcuz he didnt wrap his legs arounds...or maybe its becuz hes kinda amatuer?

I doubt he has a large amount of brazilian jiujitsu training if any..... his ground control looks good, but thats expected from a wrestler.... hopefully he works on his hands and gets better technique on the ground.... hes asking to get something torn off

i have absolutely no clue i just know hes a badass wrestler haha and he can whoop up on about anyone...unless your name is kimbo :P

I hope that is a joke :unsure: :unsure:

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio