marrs224 Posted May 1, 2015 Report Posted May 1, 2015 I want the most SPL I can get what would be the better sub's to get
ToNasty Posted May 1, 2015 Report Posted May 1, 2015 First off, why not 2 sas OR 2 xs? ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
marrs224 Posted May 1, 2015 Author Report Posted May 1, 2015 I don't have the money for 2 x 12s but I do have the money for 2 sa 12s
ToNasty Posted May 1, 2015 Report Posted May 1, 2015 Then that should answer your question ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Jhunt94 Posted May 1, 2015 Report Posted May 1, 2015 well which one do you want? SPL? or hitting hard? 2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside250 Mechman AlternatorSky High Car Audio Big 3 XS Power D3400Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kitRockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcpRockford Fosgate T400-4DC Audio Lvl 4 12"Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" componentRockford Fosgate Punch 6x8Pioneer AVH-P2300DVDSMD Volt Meter
LT.Smoke Posted May 1, 2015 Report Posted May 1, 2015 NO vs threads... Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.