Age of Ultron ....... Potential Spoilers Inside. You've Been Warned

Did anyone notice that Iron Man came back in Avengers 2 as if nothing happened in Iron Man 3....at the end of Iron Man 3, Tony says he is done being Iron Man, blows up all of his suits and vows to never make any more...and then they are just all back without any explanation in Avengers 2...smh...

Did anyone notice that Iron Man came back in Avengers 2 as if nothing happened in Iron Man 3....at the end of Iron Man 3, Tony says he is done being Iron Man, blows up all of his suits and vows to never make any more...and then they are just all back without any explanation in Avengers 2...smh...

Perhaps the timeline is not where you think it is? Perhaps Iron Man 3 takes place AFTER the Avengers movie? If not, it's comics dude, they are constantly changing the story and timeline(especially with Hollywood involved and $$$).

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Perhaps the timeline is not where you think it is? Perhaps Iron Man 3 takes place AFTER the Avengers movie? If not, it's comics dude, they are constantly changing the story and timeline(especially with Hollywood involved and $$$).

I thought about the timeline...but Marvel has been pretty consistent about the order in which the events occur being in line with when the movies are released (minus captain america 1) ...and true I guess I just would have liked an explanation lol

Normally hate super hero and not realistic stuff. But I love these movies and the whole series. Was a good movie and for e length I never found myself bored

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

I didn't see the first one, but the second one was pretty good. There was a stretch in the middle that was kind of boring for me, I almost fell asleep, but other than that it was a good movie. The ending was the best part, wasn't too thrilled about what Hulk did at the end though. Oh and the Scarlet Witch :wub:

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

Seen it last night in 3d. Havent seen any of the others but i enjoyed it.

4 Shok triton 15s walled in 2000 Mirage

2 aq3500s (only 1 currently)

2 XS xp950s/ 2 XS xp3000s

220a alt (waiting to be installed)

Best score to date: 152.2 @ 31hz 150.0 @ 26hz

I didn't see the first one, but the second one was pretty good. There was a stretch in the middle that was kind of boring for me, I almost fell asleep, but other than that it was a good movie. The ending was the best part, wasn't too thrilled about what Hulk did at the end though. Oh and the Scarlet Witch :wub:

Too bad she marries the vision...

swbabies.jpg

Too bad she marries the vision...

swbabies.jpg

What?!?!? she needs to marry me lol

the real one, not the comic book one lol

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"