kmb504 Posted May 5, 2015 Author Report Posted May 5, 2015 I've already got two american bass vfl 8s. Sounds like I've still got a bit more reading up to do.
aculous Posted May 5, 2015 Report Posted May 5, 2015 ^^What Trit said. A lot more positive than me Don't mind me surly after work.
kmb504 Posted May 5, 2015 Author Report Posted May 5, 2015 Thank you guys. I'm glad I posted here first before jumping into this build.
Triticum Agricolam Posted May 5, 2015 Report Posted May 5, 2015 I kinda walked through how to do T-line design in this thread a few days ago: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197769-first-box-was-a-one-hit-wonder/ Might give you an idea of what you are in for with T-line design. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
CortezDTV Posted May 5, 2015 Report Posted May 5, 2015 Because they get down!!! With little power so with 150- 500 you can get quite loud SCSB Santa Cruz Speaker Box Build logs: Daily Driver Lemon Marquis 2 american bass 750.1s 350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters Mystery subs http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.