Windows Xp Login Help

I was wondering if anyone could help me log in to 2 computers i have here at work they are windows XP professional edition.

Someone tought it would be funny to setup a password without telling me and now i can't get into them. No one wants to admit to doing this but the computers are asking for passwords at the initial startup, you have to hit Ctrl+Alt+Delete and then there is a sign in with the username's saved but no password.

If someone can help me out i would appreciate it.

Thanks

Fredy

Edited by WickedToys1
banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz

I assume there is no domain, just a work group? did you set an administrator password when you first installed windows? if so, just change the username to administrator and enter the pw. if you did not set an administrator password, then the password is actually blank and you can just enter administrator for the username and enter no password at all, just click ok.

if that doesnt work you can google ubcd (ultimate boot cd) and make a bootatble disc from it, one of the utils on the disc is a password changing option. it will NOT let you see the current password though, just change it.

if you dont want to do that either, you can re-install windows without formatting and it will wipe out the password but retian actual data. programs will have to be re-installed. of course it would be easier to find out who did it by waiting and finding out if anyone has been using the machine despite the password.

all this is different if you are on a domain though. of course if you were on a domain you would be better equipped to deal with this (sign in as a domain admin and change the password of any local users).

this is a login even before it boots up so i can't even get into safe mode. i found out the guy who set these up quit working here last week, what a coincidence he quits friday and monday we don't have a password to get into 2 out of 3 warehouse computers.

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz

if its a password asking you to hit control alt delete to log on its windows....you do indeed need the ultimate boot cd..it has a program on it called locksmith that will change the password to whatever you want. Now if it was a windows xp Home machine you can hit f8 before windows starts up and go into safe mode and log on as Administrator with no password and then change everything back to the way it should be

if its a password asking you to hit control alt delete to log on its windows....you do indeed need the ultimate boot cd..it has a program on it called locksmith that will change the password to whatever you want. Now if it was a <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.qklinkserver.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=92&k=windows%20xp&st=1" onmouseover="window.status='Search for: windows xp'; self.ql_skeyphrase='windows%20xp'; if(window.event) self.ql_sevent=window.event.srcElement; self.ql_timeout = setTimeout('ql_doMouseOver(1)', 1000); self.ql_isOverLink=true; return true;" onclick="if(self.ql_timeout) clearTimeout(self.ql_timeout); self.ql_isOverTip = false; ql_closeiframe(); self.ql_skeyphrase='windows%20xp'; window.status='Search for: windows xp';return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; if(self.ql_timeout) clearTimeout(self.ql_timeout); self.ql_isOverTip = false; setTimeout('ql_closeiframe()', 1500); ">windows xp</a> Home machine you can hit f8 before windows starts up and go into safe mode and log on as Administrator with no password and then change everything back to the way it should be

thats what it is and i can't seem to find the boot cd's assigned to these computer's and i need the one with the reg key on the computer? or will any boot disk work and then just enter in the reg key on these computers

http://www.ultimatebootcd.com/

Download, burn the ISO to CD, boot from that CD on your machine you're locked out of, and yea.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

boot in safe mode with networking support

start; run; cmd

type in "net user" without quotes

find the name of the account you want to change

type in net user "name of account here" *

Include the asterisk!!! and no quotes

it will prompt for a new password type in the password, type it in again to confirm.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

boot in safe mode with networking support

start; run; cmd

type in "net user" without quotes

find the name of the account you want to change

type in net user "name of account here" *

Include the asterisk!!! and no quotes

it will prompt for a new password type in the password, type it in again to confirm.

even if i try to boot up in safe mode i am still required to enter a password even before windows starts so i never actually get to the desktop.