is this enough battery?

No environment protection for the alts sticking out of the hood....? Doesn't sound like a good investment to me.

No environment protection for the alts sticking out of the hood....? Doesn't sound like a good investment to me.

It's a competiton only car it doesn't matter.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

it does have environmental protection, it's called a trailer.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

No enviromental protection? Oh jesus christ i will put a little umbrella on my hood just for you sally...

It's your gear not mine. Do whatever you want. When it rains/snows or whatever else on your way to a competition (unless you have a closed trailer) and shit corrodes and then fails it's your fuck up, not mine. If it's not a daily driver then what's the point of only adding two and cutting a hole in the hood? Not like you need power steering or A/C to roll of of a trailer right? Makes more sense to be able to generate at least half of the power for what you want to do, rather than rely on more batteries than you can charge inbetween rounds

Ls swap, it's the answer for everything ever.

Wanna go fast? Ls swap

Want to spin 10 alts? Ls swap

Just bored? Ls swap

Ls swap already done? Do another.

Wife mad at you? Ls swap

Kids annoy the shit out of you? Ls swap

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I didn't say run 6. You drop A/C or power steering or both, that's less load on the engine to turn, you can add one to two more. One more would be half of your amperage at full draw on three alts no? i did say at least half. Not try and be powered by only alternators. Would it not be more beneficial to your competitive goals?

Archived