ProMaxx316 Posted May 11, 2015 Report Posted May 11, 2015 Well as some of you might have seen in the RPP some pretty fun and crazy stuff comes into and most time leaves out of the shop the same way. So to start off got a Ford Expedition coming in to fix broken studs on manifold. I start up truck and I start hearing a thumping noise. Well see the video to see what happens when I turn the truck off. *new edit* https://instagram.com/p/2irUwGJuhl/ If it's worth building, it's worth over building.
LT.Smoke Posted May 11, 2015 Report Posted May 11, 2015 Can't get the link to work... I have an IG account Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
RooTxBeeR Posted May 11, 2015 Report Posted May 11, 2015 Yeah says page not found. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
JakeMN Posted May 11, 2015 Report Posted May 11, 2015 Page Not Found This page could not be found. You might have followed an incorrect link. Bass head in training. Trying to learn everything I can. 2014 Dodge Dart GT Synergy Audio WFO 15.1 V2 (Prototype) Sundown X12
ProMaxx316 Posted May 11, 2015 Author Report Posted May 11, 2015 Ok new link posted. That should work. If it's worth building, it's worth over building.
RooTxBeeR Posted May 11, 2015 Report Posted May 11, 2015 OMG THAT SHIT HIS STRAIGHT SINE WAVING ON RESERVE POWER. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
JakeMN Posted May 11, 2015 Report Posted May 11, 2015 Wtf..! What is even going on? That's crazy Bass head in training. Trying to learn everything I can. 2014 Dodge Dart GT Synergy Audio WFO 15.1 V2 (Prototype) Sundown X12
LT.Smoke Posted May 11, 2015 Report Posted May 11, 2015 Wtf ? Is that the system doing that?? I have seen some weird shit happen with factory air bag systems and the compressors going retarded but this takes the cake Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
LT.Smoke Posted May 11, 2015 Report Posted May 11, 2015 Oh I know what it is... New Anti Theft device lol Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
LazyAF Posted May 11, 2015 Report Posted May 11, 2015 Oh I know what it is... New Anti Theft device lol ^Me irl
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.