Sonic Electronix

Not sure if any of you saw this...I just found it interesting.

http://www.audiojunkies.com/blog/1244/tc-s...-up-for-auction

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Finally.....

The company I worked for was a rival of TC sounds, and the way I heard how Thilo was always going bankrupt, or having money issues, its time he either came up, and stayed up, or went down, and stayed down... Must have filed for different forms of Bankruptcy 5 times or so...

I know the guys is a good guy, but, he should really just down size, keep his company small, under 10 people, and change to a much smaller shop, ect ect

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

thats too bad...from what ive seen they were monsters...i never knew that the patents can go out...sooo that can happen to anyone...like if i patent something and go bankrupt other ppl can steal that shit?

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

steal? I think you would have to be payed, even if you went bankrupt

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Well from what I have learned in my accounting classes is that a patent is just another asset for a company, if you go bankrupt, they sell them to pay off liabilities, I would assume its the same for a person but i dont know