khinds94 Posted May 18, 2015 Report Posted May 18, 2015 heres a vid from the show this weekend. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCBFjtRnvqY 03 Sable LS AA mayhem 12" D2 Sundown ZV4 12" D1 Tantric HD 12" D2 Tantric SHD 12" D1 Sundown X12 V2 D2 2.5 cu net Sundown 2000d @ 1 ohm XS Power XP2000 Sky High Sound Deadener Sky High wire Stock alt
Keith77 Posted May 18, 2015 Report Posted May 18, 2015 Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
ZAPCO209 Posted May 18, 2015 Report Posted May 18, 2015 Exo finally got his system done looks like its pretty loud. THE DRIVING FORCE
RooTxBeeR Posted May 18, 2015 Report Posted May 18, 2015 That guy is still alive? I thought he fell off the face of the earth like 3 or 4 years ago On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.