Another TBSS! Check out UnderLoK for ideas! Pretty cool guy!

Don't see too many building up the SS's, they like to go fast instead of being loud lol. None the less, cool build man!

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

Another TBSS! Check out UnderLoK for ideas! Pretty cool guy!

Don't see too many building up the SS's, they like to go fast instead of being loud lol. None the less, cool build man!

im not really into going fast. Speeding tickets are too expensive and performance parts dont hold their value. This thing is gonna be loud, low 'n slow. :)

Build in progress:

Kenwood DNX890HD

Rockford Fosgate White wolf RCA's

2 Rockford Fosgate T400.4 on RF fanatic q components (6.5 in the kick, 6.5 in the front doors, 5.25 in rear doors)
2 Rockford Fosgate T2500's on sub

1 Fi car audio Team 15 D1

XS Power D3400 and three D975's in the rear

Mechman Elite 370

Stinger power connections and cable

RockFord_Fosgate-1-1.png

Looking damn nice already. Really like to see Trailblazer builds keep up the work man

thanks man. Im really taking my time with this one. I recently moved into my own home and i have a garage so i can really be more detail oriented. It feels nice to get to do what i like and not be in a rush to do it :)

Let me know if you need any ideas or have questions i know alot about TBs as well as know a bunch of people that have TBs and Envoys

2007 4.2L Chevy Trailblazer Crossfire Build

6 Crossfire xs v2 15s
3 Crossfire 8ks
4 Crossfire 6.5 Loudspeakers

2 Crossfire ST-1 Super Tweets

1 Pair of Rockford Fosgate T2 5.25 Components

1 Crossfire C5 800.2

1 Crossfire 400.2's
7 XS Power xp3000s

​6 C&D Batteries
3 Singer Alts
6 Runs of 1/0 OFC (Sky High and Welding Wire)
SMD VM-1
SMD OM-1
Pioneer AVH-p4800BS

Build Log
4th Order BL - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/189896-4th-order-crossfire-trailblazer-buildlog/

Flat Wall BL - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/198087-2007-42l-chevy-trailblazer-flat-wall-rebuild-build-log-4-crossfire-xsv2-15s-2-crossfire-8ks-xs-power-batts-singer-alts/

Scores
MECA - 159.2 @ 37hz
USACI - 161.2 @ 47hz
IASCA - 157.9 @ 47hz

Looking damn nice already. Really like to see Trailblazer builds keep up the work man

thanks man. Im really taking my time with this one. I recently moved into my own home and i have a garage so i can really be more detail oriented. It feels nice to get to do what i like and not be in a rush to do it :)

Let me know if you need any ideas or have questions i know alot about TBs as well as know a bunch of people that have TBs and Envoys

I was just looking at your build, that thing is nuts LOL. Thanks, i will definetly keep you in mind if i have any questions or problems.

Build in progress:

Kenwood DNX890HD

2 Rockford Fosgate T400.4 on RF fanatic q components (6.5 in the kick, 6.5 in the front doors, 5.25 in rear doors)

Mechman Elite 370

RockFord_Fosgate-1-1.png

• 4 weeks later...

I need 3 RCA outputs for my front stage. The Kenwood only has one front pair of RCA's. Since i am not going to use the 360.3, this is what i came up with...

front%20channel%20junction.jpg

making%20rca%20for%20junction.jpg

rcas%20drilled.jpg

barrier%20strips%20installed.jpg

finished%20product.jpg

finished%20product3.jpg

home made cock box FTW

• 1 month later...

just an update on the build... nothing has really transpired since the last post. funds are running just a bit low for me to do things right so im just gonna wait. thanks for all the love shown :domoslay:

Build in progress:

Kenwood DNX890HD

Mechman Elite 370

RockFord_Fosgate-1-1.png

• 1 month later...

Just an update on my build. I am quite happy with my high end but I was desparate for some bass. So i go to a local shop and i find the cheapest, decent subs i could find. So i stumbled up on some JL audio WX 10's. The guy at the shop said that he would give me 2 of them for $130 bucks. Since these subs dont really handle alot of power and i am still saving for my charging system, i have a thought. Since i have 2 4 channel amps in my truck and one of them has an open channel. Why not take a shot at a quarter wave enclosure. The open chanel is making about 125 to 150watts so it would be perfect for this application. Below are some pics of what i have done. I have played it but i have taken it back out to smooth out the 45's with body filler and i also wanted to paint the inside of the port.

box%20inside%202.jpg

box%20inside.jpg

Build in progress:

Kenwood DNX890HD

Mechman Elite 370

RockFord_Fosgate-1-1.png

box%20with%20drivers.jpg

port%2045.jpg

Build in progress:

Kenwood DNX890HD

Mechman Elite 370

RockFord_Fosgate-1-1.png

Archived