Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

4 15s on 5k.


Recommended Posts

Posted

So many damn variables to consider.....

Just find a company that you like, figure out what the subs can handle and move forward.

Take some time and do some research.....look through the members build logs to get some ideas and do what YOU like. Don't just ask someone to pick ot a setup for you.

*not trying to be a dick, just telling you what I did.

Oh I have been doing my research for months. I just like to hear what other people like. I want to be getting something good if im spending over a grand on it.

Posted

I thought you were looking at fi or aa?

They both have some good options for that power level.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

He's definitely been researching, I've chatted with him via pm and chillmasterwill is doing his build.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Well are you leaning more towards one company than another?

What vehicle is this going in?

What music do you mostly listen to?

..............etc

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

Posted

I wouldn't say FI, Aa, or Ssa are mainstream.

And if they are then so is any other subs you're going to find to handle that power.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Honestly im leaning heavily towards SSA. I have a titan ext cab and I listen to rap with the lowest bass lines I can find.

Posted

If Fi is considered mainstream, I fucking love mainstream! Lol

Maybe it is on forums like this but if you go to most car audio shops, they've never heard of them.

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

Posted

Honestly im leaning heavily towards SSA. I have a titan ext cab and I listen to rap with the lowest bass lines I can find.

4 zcons on a true 5 k would be nice, underpowered but that just leaves room to upgrade which is always a plus and most likely what you will want to do......maybe not though.

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6230 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...