Carnines Posted May 18, 2015 Author Report Posted May 18, 2015 Probably will end up going with icons since they only require 2.7-3.5 cubes ported each.
bighossf150 Posted May 18, 2015 Report Posted May 18, 2015 Tantric hd or hdd's, My hdd's get fucking looowww Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Mr DeeBeez Posted May 18, 2015 Report Posted May 18, 2015 If I had 5k and wanted to crush the lows id do 2 18 sp4s. keeping it real. EXACTLY what told him through pm Fi Team 18's (4) Crossfire 16k Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4 Pioneer AVH-X491bhs 140ah cmax CES 320's (2)
Mr DeeBeez Posted May 18, 2015 Report Posted May 18, 2015 there is a reason why Fi Team 18's (4) Crossfire 16k Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4 Pioneer AVH-X491bhs 140ah cmax CES 320's (2)
Carnines Posted May 18, 2015 Author Report Posted May 18, 2015 I can see. Only thing that put me off from fi is some bad reviews from that past that I read.
Mr DeeBeez Posted May 18, 2015 Report Posted May 18, 2015 who did you hear them from? Fi Team 18's (4) Crossfire 16k Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4 Pioneer AVH-X491bhs 140ah cmax CES 320's (2)
Carnines Posted May 19, 2015 Author Report Posted May 19, 2015 I don't remember. Been a long time since I read those.
cgrez33 Posted May 19, 2015 Report Posted May 19, 2015 You obviously have your mind set on what you do want and don't want, just go out and buy it and be happy Current Build: 1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon Previous Build(s): Crossfire Magnum 5k Pontiac G6 GT
Mr DeeBeez Posted May 19, 2015 Report Posted May 19, 2015 you will almost always hear someone who had a bad experience with any brand. Most important thing i can say is try to listen different subs and choose which one you want. Fi Team 18's (4) Crossfire 16k Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4 Pioneer AVH-X491bhs 140ah cmax CES 320's (2)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.