Adjusting Idle rpm

man, I leave my vehicles idling allll the time. Volvo spent 6 hrs straight idling before...twice.

only thing I do different is lower my oil change interval. every 4k miles normally. keep a close eye on oil condition, coolant levels and temps too.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

man, I leave my vehicles idling allll the time. Volvo spent 6 hrs straight idling before...twice.

only thing I do different is lower my oil change interval. every 4k miles normally. keep a close eye on oil condition, coolant levels and temps too.

Damn! why do you do that? lol the only time i have my car idle for a while is when its winter, and thats just like 15 min before i leave. the most ive let it sit on is maybe a half hour.

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

Sounds good. Thanks for the input. Makes sense changing the oil etc maintenance more often.

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Singer 240 Amp (Will be installed later)

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds 6.5 Meso Components

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

Damn! why do you do that? lol the only time i have my car idle for a while is when its winter, and thats just like 15 min before i leave. the most ive let it sit on is maybe a half hour.

did my run at a show then left it to charge back up. came back and it was still on. Only reason I came back was because I heard my buddies demoing it lmao.

Other time was because it was snowing at work and I didn't want to wait for the windsheild to unthaw on my drive home.

Did it a week later in the F150 after I bought it, only was 4 hours idling though. Use to leave my 6.0l PowerStroke idling through classes when it was cold outside. Pissed people off that I left that noisy straightpiped bitch idling for an hour at a time lol.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived