Second Skin Audio

4 12" p2 sealed or 2 15"p3 ported

I don't make the rules so I don't know why it is but that's how it is.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

the 4 12" subs will have more cone area but the 15's could have the potential in the ported enclosure to be louder. don't understand why its so hard to answer his question with your opinion. he was not comparing different companies. he just asked for opinions from what i read.

the 4 12" subs will have more cone area but the 15's could have the potential in the ported enclosure to be louder. don't understand why its so hard to answer his question with your opinion. he was not comparing different companies. he just asked for opinions from what i read.

Cause there no real answer unless you try it..its all opinions.

Cause there no real answer unless you try it..its all opinions.

i took his question as he was asking for opinions. when some do not answer they are just being #$%@&. there is nothing wrong with one's opinion when someone is asking for it.

Thanks for response boometro, yeah I have a feeling the 15"s ported will sound better for my music preferences, ,the 4 12"s look cool,and punch very hard and tight, but I'd rather it sound more boomier and slow,if that makes sense?

upgrade to the 15's ported. you will get lower bass if tuned correctly and will still have some quality.

Archived