Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Hds312s vs hdc3 12s


Recommended Posts

Posted

I currently have 2 hds312s considering upgrading to the hdc3 what I'm wondering is will I notice a big difference between the 2 subs ? I know the hdc3s are heavier duty and can handle 1500 rms vs 1200 rms but is it worth switching to them or should I just stick with the hds312s

Posted

I currently have 2 hds312s considering upgrading to the hdc3 what I'm wondering is will I notice a big difference between the 2 subs ? I know the hdc3s are heavier duty and can handle 1500 rms vs 1200 rms but is it worth switching to them or should I just stick with the hds312s

Two HDCs won't have a problem on a 4K amp .

Posted

I did smell my coils a little bit today but might be because I haven't put this much power to them yet had 2 shitty hifonics amps on them for a while maybe there just not broke in all the way yet idk but they are rated for 1200 rms do you think they will handle that no problem

Posted

How did you tune the system?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3046 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...