Jhunt94 Posted June 5, 2015 Report Posted June 5, 2015 OP if you want something made by the same people, with a little more power handling, and a little cheaper price. Then you might want to give an AA Havoc a look, but actually contact AA about it. You might find there's a little bit of a price difference, as opposed to what you see around the internet. 2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside250 Mechman AlternatorSky High Car Audio Big 3 XS Power D3400Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kitRockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcpRockford Fosgate T400-4DC Audio Lvl 4 12"Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" componentRockford Fosgate Punch 6x8Pioneer AVH-P2300DVDSMD Volt Meter
d-nice88 Posted June 5, 2015 Author Report Posted June 5, 2015 All are great choices I c. Also the tridents look cool but I only have a 6.5 cub box for the 15s so I want the subs to be good in that type of enclosure
Ohio45113 Posted June 5, 2015 Report Posted June 5, 2015 All are great choices I c. Also the tridents look cool but I only have a 6.5 cub box for the 15s so I want the subs to be good in that type of enclosure Tridents are designed to work in smaller boxes? You may want to go with 12s. Cramming any brand of sub in too small of a box will not get you the results you want. Your not going to find a better deal on a better sub for that price. Unless you buy used.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted June 5, 2015 Report Posted June 5, 2015 Except for all the tridents are sold. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Ohio45113 Posted June 5, 2015 Report Posted June 5, 2015 Except for all the tridents are sold. they weren't when i linked him.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.