rocking.that.eclipse Posted June 1, 2015 Report Posted June 1, 2015 Ripped out my 4th order about 2 months ago after I saw that the box was literally jumping in the car. I've been dropping pics in here or there of what I have done. Figured its time to finally put all the pics in one spot. Plan for this was zero flex at all. My father just purchased a welder with his bonus and I wanted to learns so the box is 1 or 2 layers thick of birch with a metal cage surrounding it. I'll explain anything when you guys have questions
rocking.that.eclipse Posted June 1, 2015 Author Report Posted June 1, 2015 First off is the equipment. I have 2 populus 6500's one was my original one and the other I purchased from Bryan the CEO. These 2 I have are the only 2 with this case on them. They were overnighted from Korea so Bryan could make a show and I could actually get mine. Also I have 4 n2 15's
rocking.that.eclipse Posted June 1, 2015 Author Report Posted June 1, 2015 Yeah when photobucket works I'll have it all up... and the other 2 can be deleted...
rocking.that.eclipse Posted June 1, 2015 Author Report Posted June 1, 2015 before I ripped the wall out I had an upgrade or 2 to do under the hood
rocking.that.eclipse Posted June 1, 2015 Author Report Posted June 1, 2015 And in between progress in mine my brother just picked up a silverado and it had a stereo in it but to say the least it was a fire hazard so we did some work on his too well his gf did anyways
Lbox88 Posted June 1, 2015 Report Posted June 1, 2015 Last I knew, I think you can fit up to 20 images per post. UBL | Build Log
rocking.that.eclipse Posted June 1, 2015 Author Report Posted June 1, 2015 and the second also found out that the DC amp is going to have to be moved... there just isn't enough room for it there
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.