Second Skin Audio

Dd Or Dc

no bias from me =] I will stay out of it, But ive never tested a DD vs a LV5, on ly test i ever did between the 2 was in Anas rex with the new Steet A rules, (1amp smaller battery) and it was 2 DD9500D2s with composite cones and carbon fiber dust cap vs 2 DC LV4D2s stock and the DC lV4s were (if i remember correctly .3 behind) Clamped power at 3850 watts not to bad considering the DC LV4 is a third the price of the DD 9500

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

What up buddy? I'm trying really hard to finish that one, but it's sorta hard when you have so many other projects, I hoping to see Alpine's red truck you guys are going to be surprise to see that thing, i was happy to work on that one :) also i have my own lil bassracer i'm trying to build, but i keep getting disturbed by that stupid thing called work. :mad: I'm trying to get the vdub out again, for a rematch of the 149.9 2 woofers 1 amp. well see,, i like what you did on your alt. That's slick.

(G-14 Classified SS3-4 build eh) sounds like i better put some gas in the bannana wagon =]

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

(G-14 Classified SS3-4 build eh) sounds like i better put some gas in the bannana wagon =]

No not yet, i think it's going back down to SS1-2, what ever it is i hope he makes up his mind, so i can finish,.

Thanks Rusty, for the info on the woofers, your one hell of a guy, :wub: in a none homo way, unless you think i'm cute :lol:

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

No not yet, i think it's going back down to SS1-2, what ever it is i hope he makes up his mind, so i can finish,.

Thanks Rusty, for the info on the woofers, your one hell of a guy, :wub: in a none homo way, unless you think i'm cute :lol:

Cute??? You got PM ;);)

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Thanks guys any more input would help, i know its hard but thats why i came to you guys. Its a really hard decision for me to make so seeing what you guys have to say would help me to make my decision because i know there 2 awesome subs

Thanks guys any more input would help, i know its hard but thats why i came to you guys. Its a really hard decision for me to make so seeing what you guys have to say would help me to make my decision because i know there 2 awesome subs

I have 2 DD 9515's and they take an insane thrashing. I did like 15 test burps on one once without realising the gains were completely out and I was square-waving it with almost 4000w and it didn't complain.

I wouldn't say they're superbly musical but I have never had them in a low tuned box (being built now :o)

They just get stupidly loud and take a hell of a lot of power.

Never seen/heard/whatever'd the DC's so couldn't say. Level 5 pics on the website look the business though :o

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

one level 5 > one 9500

if a level 4 is only .3 dbs back on a meter, the level 5 has to be louder.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Well ill settle all this right now just look at my screen pic ......nuf said !!!!

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg