Jump to content

pink noise through mids help?


Karkov

Recommended Posts

Posted

I've tried grounding my amp on the secondary batt. I've tried grounding my amp on the metal in the car. I've tried smaller amps but no. My secondary batt is grounded good and all power wires are fused. My amps are both grounded on the same piece of metal. They're not grounded on my secondary batt. I switch my rcas all the time. 4v preout rca (3 sets) whatever is 4v preout. When I lower the ohm load, the noise gets louder. I turn the amps all the way down to try to lower noise. No relay on remote. No processor. No line driver

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 826 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...