Sonic Electronix

If I have an extra Pioneer deck laying around would it be stupid if I installed just to play different music on my outsides speakers than my insides speakers at the same time? I want one for my inside songs...and then my outside speakers not to play songs but to play funny sounds and stuff. Like Borat quotes, or the ice cream truck song just different stuff like that. And if I only used one deck, I would need to turn up the sound real loud inside for it to be loud outside and I don't want that.

Thanks

Do you plan on doing this while driving? If so thats fucking stupid... car stereos have a bad enough rep from stupid little kids.... that dumb shit just makes the rest of us look bad.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

i think hes also forgetting one major detail. most areas have ordinances in effect for car mounted speakers, especially when used to play loud noises. you either have to get a permit to do so, or pay one big ass fine. i wouldnt doubt them throwin the book at you simply cause its goin to piss ALOT of people off

Edited by darkjustice

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Do you plan on doing this while driving? If so thats fucking stupid... car stereos have a bad enough rep from stupid little kids.... that dumb shit just makes the rest of us look bad.

no I will NOT be doing this while driving...I agree thats stupid

I personally wouldn't do this... BUT it is kinda different. Here is joesph addai's range rover with this done.

http://sinisterautosports.com/showroom/view.php?gid=5

To answer your question.... unless you can hide the second deck I would just run 1 HU.

thx

i think hes also forgetting one major detail. most areas have ordinances in effect for car mounted speakers, especially when used to play loud noises. you either have to get a permit to do so, or pay one big ass fine. i wouldnt doubt them throwin the book at you simply cause its goin to piss ALOT of people off

its the same ticket if I got pulled over for playing my system to loud, $81.50

and my expression, "You gotta pay to play."

but I am just doing it cause I am bored, its free, and when I pull of to a friends house or I pull into a parking lot with some friends I can play a funny sound and not have to pop a different cd in my main deck and I could just play a quick sound off of the 2nd deck

also when I am at a tailgaiting event I can play music on the 2nd deck and outside speakers without wasting as much battery with all the amps and subs

If I have an extra Pioneer deck laying around would it be stupid if I installed just to play different music on my outsides speakers than my insides speakers at the same time? I want one for my inside songs...and then my outside speakers not to play songs but to play funny sounds and stuff. Like Borat quotes, or the ice cream truck song just different stuff like that. And if I only used one deck, I would need to turn up the sound real loud inside for it to be loud outside and I don't want that.

Thanks

Okay then boss, if I didn't answer your question why don't you re-read your original post? The only question is in bold for you.

The answer is yes.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

no I will NOT be doing this while driving...I agree thats stupid

thx

its the same ticket if I got pulled over for playing my system to loud, $81.50

and my expression, "You gotta pay to play."

but I am just doing it cause I am bored, its free, and when I pull of to a friends house or I pull into a parking lot with some friends I can play a funny sound and not have to pop a different cd in my main deck and I could just play a quick sound off of the 2nd deck

also when I am at a tailgaiting event I can play music on the 2nd deck and outside speakers without wasting as much battery with all the amps and subs

no its not the same ticket, they are 2 completely different tickets. trust me ive looked up sound ordinances all over in my area so i know when i can and cant play near a cop lol. and theyres a totally different law for loudspeakers and speakers mount on the outside of the car

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

no its not the same ticket, they are 2 completely different tickets. trust me ive looked up sound ordinances all over in my area so i know when i can and cant play near a cop lol. and theyres a totally different law for loudspeakers and speakers mount on the outside of the car

LOL no I mean the price of the tickets are the same where I live

LOL no I mean the price of the tickets are the same where I live

dont mean theyll go by wat its supposed to be