all4spl Posted June 12, 2015 Author Report Posted June 12, 2015 Yeah I liked it a lot Retired from SPL again.... 2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db 2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder
all4spl Posted June 12, 2015 Author Report Posted June 12, 2015 Now I just need someone to ask a few questions about the audio portion, such as how deep of a 6.5" can I put in the doors safely. How much room does the factory tweeter have, where the best place to run oversized 0 awg wire through is. Sound deadening recommendation aside from the standard roof/doors and floor. I noticed there is room for two batteries up front, which is perfect since I have 2 S3400s. My plan is to duplicate the Eminence Alpha 6Cs in this truck along with the Tymphany tweeters, I don't think I will be doing rear speakers, I might since I have a brand new pair of 6.5" coaxials just sitting at home. The ZV3 12s and SCV-4000D and DEH-80PRS will all be added soon, not this weekend soon but soon enough. Retired from SPL again.... 2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db 2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder
ToNasty Posted June 12, 2015 Report Posted June 12, 2015 Mine is blue granite also. Favorite color for silverados ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.