Nitrous- Preferred kits and companies?

i've ran NOS, NX, and Zex. Zex being the most recent. I loved the install that the Zex kit offered, they were extremely conservative on the power ability. I spent roughly $800 on dyne time and a program to get the power I wanted out of the Zex kit. the money on dyno time and a flasher with a program is about the norm but it can easily go up to $1200-1500. The NOS was my first kit, it was a fogger kit. it was my first kit and my brother installed for me. it was a blast, it was like the first hit of drugs. I got a different car than moved to the NX wet kit. I did cheap out and got the $500 kit from NX so it was bare bones. although I did love it I got rid of it to go with a turbo kit. the turbo kit funds got put on hold so I got the Zex Kit. my Zex kit was $700 with bottle heater and an assortment of jets.

Alright I gotta keep that in mind the Zex kit looked good too, especially since I am not looking at high horsepower levels.

yea, agreed. I am looking at whether I need anything else to add to that. Probably a bottle heater and the guy from N20 recommended a purge kit. I am pretty sure I would be ok...but whatever I'll talk to the tuner see what they say.

How often are you planning to spray?

Just for track use or what?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived