steve1251987 Posted June 21, 2015 Report Posted June 21, 2015 Looking for a 3 cube tuned to about 35hz for my 2 12 lvl 3 willing to pay
Inetba Posted June 21, 2015 Report Posted June 21, 2015 RAM designs. Google him. He's a member of the forum and he does QUALITY work. He will not sell you a box design unless it is up to his standards of quality.
islandpride684 Posted June 21, 2015 Report Posted June 21, 2015 Are you looking for a design or someone to build it for you? A couple of members on here will help you design one, just gotta find someone to build it for you if you don't know how to...but post your max dimensions and what type of power you're going to feed those subs, plus what type of music you listen to.... Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186921-blk9te-07-yukon-slo-mo-build/page-3?hl=%2Bblk9te#entry2881410
Sergeant_Skyrim Posted June 21, 2015 Report Posted June 21, 2015 Type of vehicle (car, suv, truck, etc), maximum dimensions to work in, have you ever had a system in it before? If so, how was it oriented, which way sounded loudest in terms of sub/port orientation. These are all little things that could help somebody figure out a great design for your specific application versus a 'typical standard' design that will sound alright. There are a few members on here that will provide specs/designs free of charge, or there are people/places you can go to that will charge you to do it. You'll typically get better results from paying to have it done, but won't gain the knowledge of doing it yourself. Help us to help you And welcome to the forum! Build in progress
steve1251987 Posted June 21, 2015 Author Report Posted June 21, 2015 Thanks guys I'm running 2 12 DC lvl 3 12s off of a hifonics Brutus 1200 I've been running it for a few years in a prefab box it sounds great at high frequency but just completely gives up on the lows I'm upgrading to the newer versions of the lvl 3s and a dc 2k at the end of the summer I can work with wood just been really lazy so I haven't built my own box yet but it's about that time it's pouring out right now so I can't get measurements today when I do I will post them I want a box that can play a high range of frequencies I have them in an 05 acura tsx and listen to mostly rap
Joe X Posted June 21, 2015 Report Posted June 21, 2015 Typical prefab issue, some box tuned lower and with proper port area will fix your problem.
Sergeant_Skyrim Posted June 22, 2015 Report Posted June 22, 2015 Those prefabs are often tuned a hell of a lot higher than you'd think and also never have enough port area like Joe said. Should hear a world of difference when you build your own Build in progress
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.