Jump to content

Leads caught fire... hair trick, door open, window down..


Recommended Posts

Posted

You have any engine problems yet?

ya... getting 10mpg average sucks... yes....

Come on we all know 4.3's are bullet proof, even when they are half broken and leaking everywhere they still run.

I was told if the 4.3 dont leak some.. its broke.....lol...

so far... , mine is plugging along. Bought it with 71k ... and i just broke 90k

........Damn thing cant pull for shit ... ill say that....

Takes me 8 miles to get up to inter state speeds...lol.....

but its doing its thing.... sooooo i will to.

man do i want my AC back :/

some times.. ;)

Posted

Subs still holding. Love this setup.

05 Escape

2 Ascendant Audiio Mayhem 15s dual 1

Populus Audio 6500 (the only one around )

1/0 SHCA OFC

XS 3400 under the Hood

XS 3100s in the rear X2

Pioneer 80 Prs

Pac

Prv mids and highs

2 8s per door 1 tweet

Posted

people can break Fi subs? damn... i tried for years until I gave up. guess I'm a failure.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Posted

Awesome Vids brother !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted

thanks for keepin up all.... its appreciated.

I still havent gotten my teams,... bums me out a bit,.. but, such is life.

Blown rear spider joint on the one behind my head. Watch the surround fold. I expect it running away at full exert, and depress, and causes either a large impedance change (if youve ever metered your coils and moved the cone) or, i do have leads that are all but gone, and when they get hot, it acts up,... im not sure.

I had a HELL of a time keeping those two running at this show. One hell of a time.

I stopped this demo, due to knowing 2 went down during it..... :(

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9739 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...