rfbasshead Posted June 23, 2015 Report Posted June 23, 2015 Ok so I know this is last minuet but I need a high resolution picture of the t400-4 in going to get it tattooed on my arm tomorrow to complete my sleeve and I want all the little details in it. The one one I got from the FOSGATE website gets blurry when I try and zoom in. Can some one photoshop or find a good picture please? 5 bucks to anyone who can get me one that will work.
CarAudioFab Posted June 23, 2015 Report Posted June 23, 2015 Give me five mins. -Mark Host of "CarAudioFabrication" - YouTube Car Audio Tutorial Channel Check out my forum section here on SMD for my builds and tutorial videos! Subscribe on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/CarAudioFabrication
CarAudioFab Posted June 23, 2015 Report Posted June 23, 2015 -Mark Host of "CarAudioFabrication" - YouTube Car Audio Tutorial Channel Check out my forum section here on SMD for my builds and tutorial videos! Subscribe on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/CarAudioFabrication
CarAudioFab Posted June 23, 2015 Report Posted June 23, 2015 Did my best -Mark Host of "CarAudioFabrication" - YouTube Car Audio Tutorial Channel Check out my forum section here on SMD for my builds and tutorial videos! Subscribe on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/CarAudioFabrication
rfbasshead Posted June 23, 2015 Author Report Posted June 23, 2015 My bad I shiuld have been clear. I need the circut board. My bad man.
boom50cal Posted June 23, 2015 Report Posted June 23, 2015 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166036-rockford-fosgate-t4004-amp-guts/ On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
reedal Posted June 23, 2015 Report Posted June 23, 2015 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166036-rockford-fosgate-t4004-amp-guts/ While it is a cool idea, I feel that all the tiny details might stand out out and be defined at first (assuming a good artist to replicate it onto the body) but after a while (aging skin, increase/decrease is muscle mass, etc.) all those little details will fade and not look as clean as it was, and turn into a mess. Not to be a downer, but I've had more than one tattoo artist tell me the same thing about how the more in depth, detailed, and cluttered a tattoo is, the worst it looks after a few years. But with that said..... I want to see some pictures after you get it done. SMD Tool Map https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/193176-smd-tool-map-new-november-2014/ Build log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197217-reeds-03-tahoe-hat-sqaq-singer-xs-shca-cockbox-80prs/?page=32
BASS_ZEALOT! Posted June 23, 2015 Report Posted June 23, 2015 if you need something with more detail I can doit let me know what your thinkin FOC,(freeofcharge) SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!
rfbasshead Posted June 23, 2015 Author Report Posted June 23, 2015 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166036-rockford-fosgate-t4004-amp-guts/ While it is a cool idea, I feel that all the tiny details might stand out out and be defined at first (assuming a good artist to replicate it onto the body) but after a while (aging skin, increase/decrease is muscle mass, etc.) all those little details will fade and not look as clean as it was, and turn into a mess. Not to be a downer, but I've had more than one tattoo artist tell me the same thing about how the more in depth, detailed, and cluttered a tattoo is, the worst it looks after a few years. But with that said..... I want to see some pictures after you get it done. I have 2 on me already, and that's what happend to the first one (t2500bdcp). It was really defined and now the details are fading. that's why I need a high resolution one so I can blow it up really big
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.