rocking.that.eclipse Posted June 26, 2015 Report Posted June 26, 2015 So just noticed today that the great stuff I sprayed to fill in the gap on my roof doesn't stick to the sound deadener that I have up there. This means that my roof still flexes upwards but doesn't flex down... anyone have a remedy for this other than removing sound deadener
rocking.that.eclipse Posted June 26, 2015 Author Report Posted June 26, 2015 I have bracing welded along top of my box... I don't think I can weld in bracing on roof unless i rip out the box...
ProMaxx316 Posted June 26, 2015 Report Posted June 26, 2015 Keep putting more great stuff until it cant fit no more. If it's worth building, it's worth over building.
rocking.that.eclipse Posted June 26, 2015 Author Report Posted June 26, 2015 gonna try scraping out what I have and refoaming the whole roof again... Maybe that'll work
Leo1103 Posted June 26, 2015 Report Posted June 26, 2015 bubble gum maybe? 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.