Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Lower Voltage With New Battery?


Recommended Posts

Posted

So I just put my Kinetik 1400 up front and a kinetik 2400 in the back. Made sure everything is tightened down, etc, but my voltage is a bit lower than when I had the 1400 in the back and the stock battery up front. Right now the front kinetik reads 13.6 with engine on and the rear kinetik 2400 reads 13.4. Do I just need to let it charge up a bit more, or will my voltage stay around this but will drop less consistently?

teamsundown-1.jpg
Posted

A lot of times you really need to put a battery like that on a charger to take advantage of it. I've been told several times that the kinetiks need to charge and discharge a couple times before they level out

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 875 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...