July 2015 REVERSE SOTM - Sponsored by - Sundown Audio - Enter to win 2 SA-12s and an SCV-1500D

I'm 29 from clarksburg wv my name is Jason Hammond I would love to win the reverse sotm as I can not work ATM due to open heart surgery to replace two of my heart valves I have been following smd for years since the btl's

I suffer from a fib which seems like nothing now. Bro you hang in there that's serious stuff. God is good and your healing is a blessing!

Pics:

Got to www.photobucket.com

Get and account, upload your picture and make sure it public, click the share link and its the one at the bottom for forums! Paste it into your message and bam!

Hope that helps, I was having same issue, to long offline :-p

Cheers buddy

Prayers for healing

"TheKiaMonster"

2001 Kia Sephia 1.8l Auto

* Kenwood KDC-MP235 Head Unit

* Sony EQ XE-90MKII & Performance Teknique ICBM-7212 Crossover

* Cadence ZRS65KS Component (Front Stage)

* Factory Rear

* MTX TC-4004 (Mids & Highs)

* Crunch V-2800 (LoW's)

* 2 12" DC Audio Lvl 2's ( Aero Ported 4 cubes, tuned @ 35 Hz)

* 0ga scosche and 2x 4ga runs for ground

* 1800cca Lexus Battery

* Stock alt80a

* 100amp battery Isolator

SMD RULES!

http://www.youtube.com/user/davidsdaddy1121?feature=mhee#p/u/0/mEZSLllhspo

Well... I've got one of those "cool Moms", who likes great music and could use some bump in her ride. I even snuck a pic of her, which is even more rare than albinos. The trunk is kinda messy, she just got back from a roadie. She has a 2006 Chevy Cobalt with a stock everything, including the CD player that doesn't eject the disc half of the time.

FB1B0491-E62B-4FFB-BF7D-EB9261733F16_zps

3EB19632-F76F-4BAC-99D4-914FF8FF7674_zps

Back seat:

E403CC4E-3777-4A4F-9A30-5CC3C2A6E898_zps

Trunk pic 1:

0455DA25-604B-4211-9A76-1C306AE9E156_zps

Trunk pic 2:

43DBFFB6-4017-46FA-A788-8D0288F8248C_zps

The Moms:

BBDD06D8-2BC3-4B21-8B9B-E94CA859CF35_zps

Not even power windows...

BCB03009-8F0F-4A39-9427-95EF1F09DEFE_zps

Tough titty said the kitty when the milk went dry

"Anchors aweigh! So what do you think of my little vessel? She's what we call a see-worthy. S-E-E, see with your eyes. I feel like my transport should be an extension of my personality. Voila. And this, this is like my little window to the world, and every minute's a different show. Now I may not understand it. I may not even necessarily agree with it. But I'll tell you what, I accept it and just sort of glide along. You want to keep things on an even keel, I guess is what I'm saying. You want to go with the flow. The sea refuses no river. The idea is to remain in a state of constant departure while always arriving. It saves on introductions and goodbyes. The ride does not require an explanation - just occupants. That's where you guys come in. It's like you come onto this planet with a crayon box. Now you may get the eight-pack, you may get the sixteen-pack, but it's all in what you do with the crayons, the colors, that you're given. And don't worry about drawing within the lines or coloring outside the lines. I say color outside the lines, you know what I mean? Color right off the page. Don't box me in! We're in motion to the ocean. We are not land-locked, I'll tell you that. So where do you want out?" ~Waking Life

How do I post pics?

Put your pics on a photo sharing site...Flikr, Photobucket, etc.

"Anchors aweigh! So what do you think of my little vessel? She's what we call a see-worthy. S-E-E, see with your eyes. I feel like my transport should be an extension of my personality. Voila. And this, this is like my little window to the world, and every minute's a different show. Now I may not understand it. I may not even necessarily agree with it. But I'll tell you what, I accept it and just sort of glide along. You want to keep things on an even keel, I guess is what I'm saying. You want to go with the flow. The sea refuses no river. The idea is to remain in a state of constant departure while always arriving. It saves on introductions and goodbyes. The ride does not require an explanation - just occupants. That's where you guys come in. It's like you come onto this planet with a crayon box. Now you may get the eight-pack, you may get the sixteen-pack, but it's all in what you do with the crayons, the colors, that you're given. And don't worry about drawing within the lines or coloring outside the lines. I say color outside the lines, you know what I mean? Color right off the page. Don't box me in! We're in motion to the ocean. We are not land-locked, I'll tell you that. So where do you want out?" ~Waking Life

2000 Mercury Cougar
ALL of my previous equipment was stolen a few months ago, cruising around in silence is starting to really suck

Use to run 2 Rockford Fosgate P1 10's and a Rockford Fosgate Prime 500 watt amp with dual head unit before it was all stolen, worst part is police in my small country town said there is nothing they can do about it... Pizza Hut pay can't pay for another system haha

Hoping to make a comeback and show this jeolous town that you cant stop me from being a basshead

I started when i was little, walked into a local thrift store and found this giant home sub for 75 cents and went from there haha ever since i just couldnt stop wiring speakers up to everything lol even my bicycle had a system with leds haha I even have been volunteering at a local shop to try and help him get some more business, by correctly wiring and building boxes and helping others find the best deals possible, I just cant take not having a system at all anymore

Wish all Luck and myself luck as well this would be like a dream come true and a prayer answered :)

IMG_20150726_234159_zpsihw3arp3.jpgFB_IMG_1437972166248_zpslutlzdq3.jpg

Can't figure out how to post pics through phone

2000 Mercury Cougar

ALL of my previous equipment was stolen a few months ago, cruising around in silence is starting to really suck

Use to run 2 Rockford Fosgate P1 10's and a Rockford Fosgate Prime 500 watt amp with dual head unit before it was all stolen, worst part is police in my town said theirs nothing they can do about it... Pizza Hut pay can't pay for another system haha

If you have internet on your phone, I believe you could do the same thing. Upload to photo bucket or the like or find a computer and make your life easier.

I've had my system stolen and it does suck. Good luck to you

Archived