Second Skin Audio

4th order design opinions for 4 15s

Beanz

http://s138.photobucket.com/user/thizzface8

How does this design look like for 4 hdc300 15

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

4%20HDS315s%20in%204th_zpsdhtu6jow.png

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Sweet had to go to desktop to get it go post.. So think this will work or just burn down to the ground?

Port area looks damn low.

+1

Without knowing the specifics of the box, or your subs, or what you want to do with them, or how you are going to power them, its hard to really say much else about it.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

I was looking at the hdc300 15 not the hds315.. Gonna power them with 4300 Watt amp.. And box is to hit notes like no other. The specs or dimensions are on the pic that I have is p with length width and depth.. Port area my buddy said was that small due to having that loading wall in front of the subs to control some of the low notes but I'm not to sure

Why would you not make them share the common chamber???

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

Idk lol I'm still new to this 4th order stuff.. I think with my dimensions it couldn't be done but my buddy said this would work but I'm kinda skeptical so that's why I'm asking u guys

Archived