RooTxBeeR Posted July 11, 2015 Author Report Posted July 11, 2015 Just want to bump this up. Really like the work that has been shown to me so far. Don't want to decide between just 2-3 people though. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
evermaxx Posted July 12, 2015 Report Posted July 12, 2015 Got Raptor to design my 4th... Should be playing soon. Got design, sketch, and cut shit within an hour. Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
Phototini_xB Posted July 14, 2015 Report Posted July 14, 2015 Ayy. will pm you root I tried PM'ing you with a project question, said you can't receive any PM's. 2012 Scion xB Build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150000-2012-scion-xb-temp-build/
03silvergt Posted July 14, 2015 Report Posted July 14, 2015 I use ram designs but I think there is a guy over on woofers warehouse that does designs. 2017 Chevrolet Silverado LT CC - Will be running 2-3 DC Audion M3 8s, unsure of amp, Mechman 320 amp alt. 2005 Ford F150 - Bagged on 24s, fully shaved, raised bed floor.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.