Ok im not really being picky but ..... Ok i have a chance to get the rims i want for lets just say 5k there 26s and they are online (ebay) or i could go to a local dealer and get some 26s for about 2k cheaper yea i know what your think get the cheaper rims but i really wanted the other rims ha ha ha

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

I say get what you want chances are you will just upgrade later to the ones you really wanted

Well i really want some 30s ha ha ha ha but im not dropping 10k on rims

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

get what u want not what u can

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

get what u want not what u can

well the crime in my town is about to go up 10 % ha ha ha

ha ha ha get what you want ha ha ha

Like stated above, if you aren't happy with them, you'll just upgrade later and spend even more money, so get what you want... or look around to see if they have the ones you want but cheaper someplace else...

oh I forgot to mention:

ha ha ha ha

^_^

Custom 1977 Chevy Nova Show Car:

(1) Kenwood KDC-MP638U Head Unit

(10) Sony 3" in the dash

(2) Rockford Fosgate P3 12" P3D412

(1) Rockford Fosgate P1000.1bd @ 1ohm

(1) Rockford Fosgate PEQ Bass Remote

(1) Rockford Fosgate 1 Farad Digital Capacitor RFC1D

All Rockford Fosgate 4AWG Power/Ground wire

Under construction:

(2) Rockford Fosgate P162C 6.0" 2-Way Full-Range Speakers up front

(2) Rockford Fosgate P1694C 6"x9" 4-Way Full-Range Speakers in the back

EVERYTHING hidden to maintain authentic look

do it the way you want the first time. . You have no idea how many times ive kicked my own ass for going cheap. Ive wanted a double din in dash for awhile now and I didnt do it. guess what im in the market for now.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Id make sure you're REALLY ready to settle before you go cheaper. I've always regretted going cheap on important things. Sure I've wished I had the money I spent on expensive stuff, but you'll make more money. You go cheap you'll have to dump off the cheap rims to upgrade and be even unphappier.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

get the ones you want.. if you want 26's bro.. dont be trying to go cheap, it's be smarter to just get 24's. however let me tell you, 26's are pretty awesome lol i love mine but they were a little more than 3-5k... ;)

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

play Moola.com its actually fun and free...

click here to join Money games!

its just games with free money!

hey memphis... aren't u suppose to be goin over seas soon... why don't u just wait till u get back cuz i KNOW u'll definatelly have money then so u can get watever kind of rims you want

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg