best 2 or 3 way comps for under 400 per set.

Andrew Storlie

Was going for mezzo comps from crescendo but they are taking forever to get the new ones in... my budget is 400 roughly per set, so basicly 800 for full jeep (set for front doors and set for rear doors) looking for speakers in the 100-150 rms per door (300rms for full set) and sound quality over spl... willing to go over budget if its worth it.

Amp im using is pdx-v9 and im using a dayton ultimax 12" sub at 530rms box tuned at 28hz

Everyone that has them seems to be very happy with the ppi 3 way set.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_76162_Precision-Power-PPI-P65c3.html

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

why do you link that amp?

Fixed.

No clue how the hell that happened.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

To the first reply.... no... im getting the same speakers all around... i make plenty money to drop money on speakers for both front and back. I just dropped about 2k into deadner so i wanna make sure i dont cheap out on speakers. But i dont want to go balls out on morels.... (yet) lol

As for the ppi set they do look good. Anyone have personel exp with them?

I would have to paint the yellow cones... ewww

I would advise against doing that.

Archived