Real Scary Thing Happen To Me

whatever happened to a good old fashioned fist fight? i can remember when you wanted to duke it out with someone, the 2 just chose a mutual place to meet up @ after school... i wish youngsters would just chill out! yeah, it sux but today all schools have a emergency plan for when that kind of BS goes down ftl.

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

i don't know whats more scary. that you experienced that. or that the school had a procedure inplace for such an event.

why wouldnt they. its smart they did.

suck that that heppened bro. as long as everyone is all right thats a good thing. wish they would have got that little fucker

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

whatever happened to a good old fashioned fist fight? i can remember when you wanted to duke it out with someone, the 2 just chose a mutual place to meet up @ after school... i wish youngsters would just chill out! yeah, it sux but today all schools have a emergency plan for when that kind of BS goes down ftl.

im with burrito on the fist fight. it would get my anger out more to hit someone when to shoot them.

okay... i gotta come clean with you guys! one time and i mean only one time i had to use my World History book to knock someone the f*@k out! :unsure: but i really felt as if my little brothers life was threatened.

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

They haven't found the kid that did it. All they know is 14 year old African American male was seen carrying a hand gun around the school about to shoot someone. I hope they catch him cuz i don't want a person like that in my school

Well that ain't too bad. At least he was focused and had a goal not just randomly shooting people. Like at Virginia Tech. He could of gotten jumped on the way to school. Maybe he was raped and looking for revenge. Not saying its right but you never know.

I know

I know

I know

ITS ALL BAD!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad your alright though bro and that no one got hurt.

Apparently, It says on the news that the kid has been captured today around 2pm in the mall.

And yes BURRITO everyone in the school is fine and made it out safe. I was just worried about my Integra lol didnt want the guy to shot my window out and take all my shit. That was my # 1 concern.

Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite

Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86

Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO

Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C

Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4

Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7

Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200

yea them good ole days, 10 or so years ago, high school fights, during 15 min break between classes , not knifes or guns, just a bunch of drunk ass red necks and whom else wanted some lol... or out at the ag building...and if we got cought, we didnt get arrested and go to juvie or dumb shit, you got ISS in school suspension, for 5-10 days... and that was that...

do remember a big thing between the hispanics and us lil red neck turds, after school the hispanics had their uncles and dads at the school ready to fight all us kids lol... it went down and only one kids dad got pad locked in the forhead... great good ole days :lol:

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

atleast your schools plan worked. last year when i was in school we had a bomb threat so the firemen, police and everyone came in and "cleared" the building. they said everyone had the choice of either going back to class or leaving and not risk it. pretty much every underclassmen and everyone who couldnt drive had to stay. me and my friends went out and smoked a fat one.

at 3:20 that same day an acid bomb blew up in the lunchroom and burned a teacher and a hall monitor. they never checked the trash cans when they "cleared" the school.

610EUROs