Love the ride, love this build... Workin on gathering stuff for somethin similar for my Denali... What are the external dims on that box? And not to be a nuisance just curious how much clearance you have from the liftgate. I'm tryin to fit 2 18s and leave some space behind the box.

2008 Denali

Singer 270

2 XS D3400s under hood

Sundown SCV-6000D

SHCA 1/0

Q Logic Kickpanels - lame 5.25 components for now

Planning/acquiring everything else

Love the ride, love this build... Workin on gathering stuff for somethin similar for my Denali... What are the external dims on that box? And not to be a nuisance just curious how much clearance you have from the liftgate. I'm tryin to fit 2 18s and leave some space behind the box.

the dimensions are 48 wide 30 deep and 26 high comes out to 17 cuft before displacement, after displacement of bracing and sub and port it came out to about 14 cut ft tuned to 32hz. i had to remove the trim panel to covers the motor that controls the power lift gate to get the box in the truck but i was able to put it back on once the box was in the truck. and about 7" away from the tailgate

Nice, hadn't even occurred to me that motor might be in the way, seems easy enough to handle though... Lookin great, can't wait to see more

2008 Denali

Singer 270

2 XS D3400s under hood

Sundown SCV-6000D

SHCA 1/0

Q Logic Kickpanels - lame 5.25 components for now

Planning/acquiring everything else

• 1 month later...

wicked work there. You pros make it look so easy. Tuned in for sure.

01 Suburban Z71 - 5.3L - Black - 6" Lift on 35's - Pioneer H/U - Kicker Mids, 8" Polk sub.

Past rides-

07 Avalanche - Sunburst Orange - 4/6 Drop - Pioneer AVH-X5600 - 2/0 Royal Excelene - T/M fuse blocks - Stock and Singer 350 Alts - 4 Kinetik 1800 - Crecsendo BC5500 & S800.4 amps - 2 Tantric HDD 18's.- RE XXX 6.5 comps

01 Grand Vitara - V6 - 4x4 - Pioneer H/U - Incriminator 6.5 Comps - SSA XCON 18 - Skar 1500.1 & 84.4 amps - Singer 160 Alternator - Optima Yellow top..

Archived