which part of Eastern WA? Just finished driving back all the way from VA and passed through most of the east side of this wonderful state.

I'm just South of Grand Coulee Dam, between it and Highway 2.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Working on combines blows. My first job when I was 16 was at John deere and I was the only one small enough to fit inside

What, you don't like getting covered in dirt and itchy dust?

This is why I employ a smaller-statured high school kid. He fits where I don't.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

$350 an hour?

That's crazy.

That view would make it all worth it to me.

Yeah its not a cheap piece of equipment to run, that's for sure. I can harvest around $7,500 worth of crop an hour with it though, so I guess it works out OK.

I guess I kind of get desensitized to the view, but here is a better shot:

9CkAWfm.jpg

Where I live its almost a desert and its the middle of summer, so everything looks pretty dry right now, but earlier in the spring its all green.

Needless to say, I can play music in my house (or outside my house for that matter) as loud as I damn well please and I don't have to worry about the neighbors.

Sounds like you need to build a set of TLAHs! I'm working on another set for a friend. Using some beautiful Sapele for the baffle and baltic birch for the rest, I'll post at thread when I get further along.

2008 Subaru WRX STI

K&N Typhoon Intake

Invidia Polished Stainless 3" turbo back with cat

Cobb Accessport

Dyno tune from Kaizen Tuning

320awhp 330ft-lb awtq

MTX 421D Sub amp

American Bass SQ900 Highs/Mids amp

Sundown Audio SD-2 10 D4

JL Audio XR653-CS 3-way Components

3sixty.2

Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Custom fiberglass wheel well enclosure

Transmission Line quasi-floor enclosure

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/forum/13-member-rides-builds-show-off-your-whip-show-off-your-system/

Bill Fitzmaurice TLAH line-array hifi towers

9 Goldwood 4" mids (each)

12 Goldwood 1/2" tweeters (each)

NAD 1020 Preamp

MiniDSP 2x4 Balanced processor

Thorens TD166mkII Turntable

Hafler DH-200 Amplifier

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192638-line-array-hifi-tower-build/

https://www.facebook.com/HolyMountainGlass

Just make the table so you can move it with a skid steer, slap it in the big shop when you want to use it.

We run ~5K acres here in Alberta.. harvest will be starting really soon. I like those Case machines for ease of service, but the boss likes the NH 9070's he's got better lol.

Yeah, the moveable table saw idea in interesting. My problem is I just about use my saw everyday. I'm always building.

The New Holland combines are nice. I think they have the same cleaning system as my Case. There just isn't any NH equipment in my area, all combines around here are either red or green, with just a few silver ones here and there.

Similar, but the NH's are twin rotor and more cleaning area because of a pre-sieve and/or body width or something. One thing to watch for on then NH's is the return door, whoever designed it is a retard and its weak as fuck.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Archived