So this is my ride:

ZST7iCS.jpg

Its got 42" rims (30" in the back), 420 horsepower, tops out at 8.5 MPH (in the field), costs as much as a house to buy and over $350 an hour to run.

I basically live in the thing for about 70 hours a week for three weeks straight. That's after working on it for a month to get it ready to go. I'm just about to the end of my three weeks, and the thought of parking this thing in the shed and forgetting about it for the next 10 months is appealing.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Oh man, why did you have to do that.....

Country music, I am not a fan of.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."

Builds:

$350 an hour?

That's crazy.

That view would make it all worth it to me.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Cool machine bro

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

$350 an hour?

That's crazy.

That view would make it all worth it to me.

Yeah its not a cheap piece of equipment to run, that's for sure. I can harvest around $7,500 worth of crop an hour with it though, so I guess it works out OK.

I guess I kind of get desensitized to the view, but here is a better shot:

9CkAWfm.jpg

Where I live its almost a desert and its the middle of summer, so everything looks pretty dry right now, but earlier in the spring its all green.

Needless to say, I can play music in my house (or outside my house for that matter) as loud as I damn well please and I don't have to worry about the neighbors.

Builds:

I've been in the city my whole life and I'd love to be out in the middle of nowhere.

I tell my girl all the time I want to buy a farm(nothing crazy huge) and she thinks im nuts.

I don't know what it is but it's just something I feel compelled to do.

It'll happen eventually one way or another.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I miss the long days of harvest time, as crazy as it sounds. I'd love to drive a combine again.

I look forward to it every year, its an exciting time as I'm sure you know. Hard to describe to people who have never experienced it. I enjoy it for about the first two weeks, then I'm just ready to get done.

Builds:

Archived