Second Skin Audio

Second Skin Speaker Tweaker Set Giveaway

Devin you got as much of a chance as any one else....Random Draw for winners :yahoo: GOOD LUCK EVERYONE......Entry ends Sunday at Midnight!!!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

when i get photobucket to work for me i will post up and do my rare semi annual facebook login

I believe if you right click any image of your car online it will give you the option to copy image URL and SMD forum will let you link/post the image that way. Good Luck

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

med_gallery_7913_639_653491.jpg

This is the car they will be going in, my Acura needs a bath asap. I dont have any deadner in doors at the moment and never used your products before but would love too, still will regardless the outcome of this contest. As you can see below my speakers need all the help they can get with a bare back door skin. While I have my speakers out Im currently in the process of making new baffles so speaker pads would help a lot. Thanks again for this opportunity and enjoy your weekend.

med_gallery_7913_639_293138.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Nav-TV Zen V Audio Interface

AudioControl DM-608

(2) Stevens Audio Neo-Comp Full-Size Horns

(4) Faital Pro 6PR160 6.5"

AudioControl LC-6.1200

(1) Fi Neo 4.7 15" D2 in 3.74 Cubic Feet @ 27.70 Hz

Ampere Audio AA3800.1

Odyssey ODP-AGM48 Battery (Starting)

Odyssey ODX-AGM31 Battery (Trunk)

Big 3 - 2\0 Welding Cable, KnuKonceptz Speaker Wire & 1/0 Power Cable, NVX RCAs, Second Skin (Speaker Tweaker Pads, Damplifier Pro Mat), Diode Dynamics LEDs

Only 20 more entries to go and I can give away 5 sets instead of 3 sets......3 more days to enter......Enjoy Your Weekend!!! :crazy:

Edited by Second Skin

468x60.png

Only 2 More Days left to enter the free giveaway for 3-5 sets of Speaker Tweakers!!!

468x60.png