Mid bass

GHOSTED MUZIK

Ok im thinking about buying two rf p2d28 for midbass. 60-150hz area. My question is is that hz range directional or omnidirectional?

I'm running 4 sealed P2D4 8's for midbass. But mine crossed 50 for now. will be trying 40hz at a later time. I'm not sure how well putting the 8's in your doors will sound. I am also not running any pro-mids.

20141229_204231_zpstwmbvkvd.jpg

Ok im thinking about buying two rf p2d28 for midbass. 60-150hz area. My question is is that hz range directional or omnidirectional?

I'm running 4 sealed P2D4 8's for midbass. But mine crossed 50 for now. will be trying 40hz at a later time. I'm not sure how well putting the 8's in your doors will sound. I am also not running any pro-mids.

20141229_204231_zpstwmbvkvd.jpg

If you dont mind me asking how well do they do not on axis?

steve is using p2 8's in his hoe. not knocking steve but that does not mean they are good for that purpose. JL has some really good mid bass drivers iirc. I would rather go with JL than rockford in my experience.

There is a build on here some where running 1 p2 8 in each door. The guy is running full active. If you do some searching you'll probably find the build

Yea, im confused too ... those doors have plenty of room for midbass.

You have something installed incorrectly brother ...

No, I didn't watch the vids

There is a good amount. but on the rta it shows i have a good drop in that area compared to the rest. Im just wanting to bring it up to even it out. Also i dont always have my subs on

Have you tried at all to use the woofer to help with that drop in midbass?

There is a good amount. but on the rta it shows i have a good drop in that area compared to the rest. Im just wanting to bring it up to even it out. Also i dont always have my subs on
Rta huh ... those things can hurt you just as much as it could help you.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Rta huh ... those things can hurt you just as much as it could help you.
Can you explain why?

Archived