Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

09 silverado lt build.. 12s? 15s??


757lmj

Recommended Posts

Posted

I can actually do that. 36.5in width. But I'd have to take the door on and off to put it in. Forget that. What kind of airspace does that smd 15 v2 need?? Also any others along the same quality? And or what is the difference in the subs. I'll be getting a hoa, batteries etc.

No budget but I'm not going to waste money***

Posted

Also could I do 3 15s if they were cone to magnet.. from left to right. In their own chamber?. Does that make sense? So it would take the width of the 15s aND not be an issue

Posted

I'm not set on any sub or size exactly yet. Somebody recommended it. And I have been thinking about the smd just from what I've seen online. If I got 2 I would use 2 amps each at 4300 rms @1 ohm. But like I said before. Idon't know what the difference will be between an hdc4 or crossfire or fi team. I just don't know the differences. Not making it vs. I just don't know differences

Posted

Crossfires are junk, I wouldn't touch them. Team Fi will want some serious power to be happy. The HDC4 is unique in the subs you listed and kind of by itself in the way it sounds.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

Is it a good different or bad different for the hdc4? And I didn't realize the smd was guna be over a grand a piece. Not happening!!! How do the zv4's sound compared to the fi btl??

Posted

Well best of luck with ur build. how is the hdc4's sound unique? So for best ground pounding lows, and pretty good around the 47hz range also.. what subs would u recommend and maybe a little reasoning? How are they different and what does the physical difference do to the sound??

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7259 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...