8 15's astro is back - mwspl finals 64.8

yeah they hold voltage so well! my friend only has a single 250 alt and the lithium just continues to put in work. definitely an awesome product!

yea they hold extremely well. the more extreme real world testing we have is:

Travis Starr. 1 73ah. stock alt. 2 6.5s at .35. 90 second music runs lowest he saw was 11.5. this was 3 clicks past clean volume.

same build. 1 73. 320 alt. 4 3.5s at .35. 2.5 minutes. dropped to 12.3 with slight clipping.

my van 16 3.5s at .5 each. 4 73ah. 2 370 alts. lowest i saw during 25-30 minutes of full tilt demoing i saw 12.4-12.6.

hiiiiiiii
2002 4runner - buncha speakers n amps n shit (gone)
1994 astro - more stuffz

update: pretty sure all the pic links in the logs are broken lol.

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

4runner rebuild in progress
clickkk meeeee!!!! 4 18's 6th order

UBL - clicky

http://www.youtube.com/yyj11589

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

Congrats Yuey!

Sucks you had so many problems, but atleast you pulled it out in the end. Altho I don't know when car audio ever goes perfect lol.

Hope you (or someone) took some vids of the demos.

Yea, worked out some how lol. there are a few short ones floating around on facebook. Andrew McCullough (black nasty) got a longer one, hopefully he'll throw it on youtube soon. sucks because most people left right after the show and I didn't get to hand out nearly as many as i wanted to. voltage was holding awesome, amps were great and subs were champin the power.

Shits weak...

12189904_10203600717137923_8630471898089

let me tap out from here, lol

ahhhh it's not that bad haha

hiiiiiiii
1994 astro - more stuffz

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

UBL - clicky

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

man that is awesome!! that voltage results are super good. especially the ones where there was clipping. clipping is a voltage murderer for sure.

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

Your van is impressive man good looking numbers, I know how much work goes into staying that loud

Team Big Un,Team DB Drive, Team DB Driven, Team Xs Power

Team Ohio Gen, Usaci 2-4 modified champ 5 years in a row

man that is awesome!! that voltage results are super good. especially the ones where there was clipping. clipping is a voltage murderer for sure.

sure is, excited to get 6 of these batts in the van. putting in a large stocking order soon here as well so everyone can enjoy the awesomeness haha

Your van is impressive man good looking numbers, I know how much work goes into staying that loud

thanks man, not as good lookin as your 170 but i'll take it for now. shooting for 66+ and i think i'll be happy haha. so much shit breaks on this van its insane. swapped the doors already in the short time i've had it playing. theres a decent sized hole in the firewall and the doghouse won't seal properly at the moment. pretty both these hurt my score lol. thinking the 64.8 knocked the doghouse loose® and that's where the .2 was lost at finals :(

hiiiiiiii
1994 astro - more stuffz

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

UBL - clicky

hiiiiiiii
1994 astro - more stuffz

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

UBL - clicky

Brutal Yuey :hi:

thanks! it does alright haha. can't wait to get everything up and goin 100%. kind of have a few bottlenecks in the electric system atm. not to mention a few holes in the firewall lol.

hiiiiiiii
1994 astro - more stuffz

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

UBL - clicky

Archived